[Biojava-l] SeqIOTools.readEmblNucleotide()?

Roy Park RPark@lexgen.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:11:42 -0500

As I look at the SeqIOTools.readXXXX() methods, I see that the readEmbl() is
coded to work only with DNA Alphabets and not RNA Alphabets at all.  I am in
need of a more generic readEmbl() for nucleotides - i.e. including RNA.  How
do you suggest on solving this?  Give me some suggestions and directions and
I'll be glad to write it.  Thanks.

Roy Park

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.