[Biojava-l] business proposal

Svetlana Savitskaya svs@atwss.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:37:07 +0200

Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Svetlana Savitskaya. I work for Arch/Web Space Station, a
web and software development. We have a business proposal that may be
of interest to you. It is about outsourcing development of IT systems.
Please let me know if you are interested and I'll send you more details.

You can get more information about us at www.web-space-station.com.
Our portfolio: www.web-space-station.com/portfolio/index.html

Testimonials: http://www.web-space-station.com/cgi-bin/pub/testimonials/testimonials.cgi

Thank you for your time and considerations,

Svetlana Savitskaya
Business Development Department
Email: svs@atwss.com
Tel.: +375 172 840792

PS We are highly concerned about ethical business. We
found you as a result of our targeted on-line search. It's a
business-to-business proposal and you are not placed in
any mailing list. There is no necessity to unsubscribe. If
you don't reply to this message we will assume that you
are not interested in our proposal and never contact you
again.

Arch Ltd./Web Space Station
Podebradova 697/16,
Prague, 182 00