[Biojava-l] serializing a SimpleSequence? "NoSuchFieldException: DEFAULT"

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:27:30 +1200

Hi -

I have checked in the change, thanks for spotting it. There doesn't seem
to be anything in SubArraySymbolList that needs to be transient so I
think that adding the Serialization tag was all that was needed.

If you notice other problems let me know. This has been a weak area of
biojava for too long :(

- Mark

sender immediately.