[Biojava-l] Serialization and 1.2

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:47:14 +1300

Not quite sure I understand this, are you saying that when an object is
serialized it should record its AlphabetIndexer as a list of Symbol,
integer? tuples that will remake an internal copy of an AlphabetIndexer
post serialization?

If this is the case then wont any class that is serilizable but contains
a reference to an AlphabetIndexer will have to be tweaked individually
to specify writeObject/readObject methods?

Mark
sender immediately.