[Biojava-l] ant problem!

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:40:26 +0000

Hi...

I haven't had a chance to test BioJava on Java 1.2 yet today.
But I would, in general, suggest that upgrading to 1.3.1 is
a very good idea -- it's got a lot of performance enhancements
(including the Hotspot VM as standard, on Sun's supported
platforms), and many known bugs fixed -- some of them actually
pretty serious.

   Thomas