[Biojava-l] Re: Bug in assembly behaviour

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:42:30 +0000 (GMT)

Sory if I blundered in and broke stuff by adding the
auto-extend code. This shoulds like the behavior I
indended (but obviously messed up!)

Matthew

 --- Thomas Down <td2@sanger.ac.uk> wrote: > On Sat, >
How about: