[Biojava-l] AGAVE IO in BioJava

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:17:20 +0000

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:33:33PM -0800, Brian King wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> Yes, we'd be happy to see the BioJava AGAVE conversion code in the BioJava
> CVS tree soon.  Please do the initial checkin, and then let Hanning and
> myself have an account so we can update it.

I've just done the checkin.  All the handler code is as you
supplied it, in the package org.biojava.bio.seq.io.agave.  I've
also added the DTD in the resources/org/agavexml directory
(the BioJava build process adds all files in the resources/
tree to the finished biojava.jar).  You can get a SAX parser
to pick up the DTD using code like:

  XMLReader parser = createParser();
  parser.setEntityResolver(new ResourceEntityResolver("org/agavexml"));

I've modified the JUnit tests you supplied to do this, and
they now pass fine on my system.

Thanks for all your work on this!

    Thomas.