[Biojava-l] How does CVS react to an aborted connection?

David Huen David Huen <smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk>
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:38:45 +0000 (GMT)

I made a mistake while attempting to import the das-client package as a
project: I was in the directory above where I should have been and after
sometime I realised it and aborted the command (it could have gone on for
a very long time given the size of that directory).  I then cd'ed to the
correct directory and repeated the import correctly this time.

As far as I can determine the new package seems to be there and it
checkouts and compiles correctly.  I also checked that the biojava-live
package was not affected by my error and it seems to go correctly with
cvs update -d. (it could have potentially been since my directory root
included this directory).

Could anyone tell me whether the aborted command would have left any crud
in the repository and if so, how to clear it?

Anyway, for what it's worth, the ant-ised version of das-gui can now be
checked out as das-client.

Thanks,
David Huen