[Biojava-l] Build fails on org.biojava.directory.RegistryTest (fixed)

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:06:42 +0000

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 09:45:23AM +0000, Keith James wrote:

> Build fails as the provider returns a SequenceDBLite rather than
> SequenceDB. Presumably the test is just missing the cast so I added it
> in CVS so the build works.

Oh... rattus norvegicus.  All my fault.

I changed the SequenceDBProvider interface while tidying up
the directory stuff ready for Hackathon #2, since not all data
sources are really able to implement the full SequenceDB
functionality.  I completely forgot about RegistryTest.  It doesn't
really belong in the main source tree anyway -- I've move it next
time I'm in the area.

Thanks for spotting this.  I owe beer, etc.

   Thomas.