[Biojava-l] Schema and Docs for BioSQL

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:16:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello Thomas,

	What did you use to generate the postgres ddl?? I haven't found
anything that works very well...

				Thanks!

					-b

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902