[Biojava-l] Documentation Overview spelling correction

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:17:05 +0000

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 08:38:41AM +0000, Tony Watkins wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Apologies in advance if this mail is aimed at the wrong place.

No, this list is as good a place as any.

> I believe there may be an error in the documentation overview first paragraph.
>
> "It provides a framework for building everything from simple scripts to comples applications. "
>
> I think the word *comples* should read *complete*

Yes, you're right.  I've fixed this, plus one or two other
errors on that page.

Right now, our website is rather badly out of date (especially
since we're about to release 1.2).  Is there anyone out there
who feels like giving the website a good going over?  It shouldn't
be a particularly big job, but I think everyone who's worked
on the web site in the past is rather stretched for time
right now *sigh*.

Any volunteers?

    Thomas.