[Biojava-l] Book Names For Biojava

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:11:21 +1300

Hi -

At the moment there are no books on biojava specifically (although there
is one being written it probably won't be done for a while). For online
documentation and tutorials take a look at
http://www.biojava.org/tutorials/index.html or
http://bioconf.otago.ac.nz/biojava/.

You can also read the API documentation. To get the most upto date (and
best) docs it's probably best to download biojava-live from cvs and get
the javadoc from there.

- Mark