[Biojava-l] Revenge Pictures of The Biatch That Left Me

ali staff@absolutefrsmt.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:38:18 -0500 (EST)

Caryn (and family),

It's been 2 weeks since you left me and I finally found a way to get my revenge. I have decided to sell our home photos to a website specializing in huge cocks (like mine). You said the size of my penis was the only thing I had going for me so I figured I might make a few bucks off it. I sold them the pictures on Friday and by Monday they had gotten back to me saying they have put the pictures up. See for yourself.

http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=2704&u=477592497&b=5487

Now the whole world, including your asshole family that never treated me with any respect, can see you taking my cock in your cunt, ass and mouth. Maybe your father would like to see his daughter gagging when I cum in your mouth. I bet they would also like to see you play with that huge dildo that so often found its way in your pussy while I ripped your asshole wide. All they have to do is go here...

http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=2704&u=477592497&b=5487

The whole site is full of whores like yourself getting fucked by guys with huge cocks. I've offered them the Valentine Day video for the right price. I'm sure everyone would love to hear you beg for it. Or better yet, hear you scream in pain when you get it up your shitter. That always gave me a little bit of satisfaction.

http://redir.impulsive.com/redir.php?id=2704&u=477592497&b=5487

Hope You Die Bitch,

This Email Brought To You By Carla's Corner