[Biojava-l] GO web service

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:57:16 -0400

On 8/30/02 9:50 AM, "Patrick McConnell" <MCCon012@mc.duke.edu> wrote:

Hello all,

    I'm just wondering if anyone has a design document or a sketch of how
the web service package of biojava?? I'd like to know exactly what I'd be
writing to/with?

    Have there been design discussions about all these services on another
list?? Have people thought about security, reliability, scalability, object
persistence, round trip reduction etc??

                            Best,

                                    -B