[Biojava-l] BioJava discussion board

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:14:17 +1200

Hi -

I have played with the biojava Agave support and it's a bit flaky right
now, round tripping gets you back to a place which doesn't look like
kansas anymore (if I may mix my metaphores).

As long as we can sort out the wrinkles I think that standardising on an
XML object could be the way to go. It also lends itself to having a
package of data blobs that use JAXB to bind to the XML, there are
utilities to automagically generate these from a DTD.

- Mark