[Biojava-l] BioJava discussion board

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:35:59 -0400 (EDT)

I agree with Patrick on that one. Perhaps Agave could be used as the
serialzation layer here?? It would be a little bit of work to get
everything munged into Agave or BSML but think about the benefits for we
poor middleware guys!

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Group Leader Medical & Population Genetics Dept.
MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902