[Biojava-l] BioSQL

Yasumasa Shigemoto yshigemo@genes.nig.ac.jp
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:35:04 +0900

Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

I specify the property and get the other Exception.

$ java -Djdbc.drivers=org.postgresql.Driver biosql.SeqDumper
"jdbc:postgresql:biosqldb" "postgres" "postgres" ""
Exception in thread "main" org.biojava.bio.BioException: Biodatabase  doesn't ex
ist
        at org.biojava.bio.seq.db.biosql.BioSQLSequenceDB.<init>(BioSQLSequenceD
B.java:128)
        at biosql.SeqDumper.main(SeqDumper.java:26)

And I try once again specifying the last argument "biosqldb".
$ java -Djdbc.drivers=org.postgresql.Driver biosql.SeqDumper
"jdbc:postgresql:biosqldb" "postgres" "postgres" "biosqldb"
Exception in thread "main" org.biojava.bio.BioException: Biodatabase biosqldb do
esn't exist
        at org.biojava.bio.seq.db.biosql.BioSQLSequenceDB.<init>(BioSQLSequenceD
B.java:128)
        at biosql.SeqDumper.main(SeqDumper.java:26)

What should I specify last argument?