[Biojava-l] (no subject)

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:24:44 +0100

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 12:12:50PM -0000, Venkatesh  SG wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
>   I tried to use biojava i.e. just i tried to execute the demo
> programs, in that demo folder on windows 98, both demo folder as
> well as Xerces.jar,bytecode.jar,biojava.jar all are in classpath
> still i am getting the error(16 errors) that can't resolve the
> symbol would you please help in this regard  iam just trying from
> last 20 days, and also this is not for commercial purpose....

Hi.

Could you tell me what version of the code you're running?
Is this one of the (numbered) release versions, or are you
using a development version from CVS?

You say you are having trouble executing the demos...  Does
this mean you've compiled them successfully?  Could you also
send a copy of the error messages?

Thanks,

     Thomas.