[Biojava-l] 1.22 maintainance release

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:34:29 +0100

Hi all,

The long awated 1.22 maintainance release of BioJava is making its way
to the download section of the website. This release fixes some sequence
parsing issues, and should be binary compatible with the other 1.2*
releases.

A dated snapshot of the repository will follow in a day or so. The code
in CVS has much more functionality than that in the 1.2 release, and I
would advise that anybody starting with BioJava (and everyone else)
considers moving to the CVS version in due course.

Now, if we conuld only get those nightly builds running...