[Biojava-l] Alignment.sequenceIterator()

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:28:38 +1200

I may be missing the issue here but why not make a SymbolList iterator.
If a Sequence is added to the Alignment it will forever be a Sequence so
a quick instanceof test when retreiving SymbolLists from the iterator
could automagically turn it back into a Sequence again.

- Mark