[Biojava-l] ABI raw data files support?

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:00:33 +1200

Hi -

This could be your lucky day.

There seems to have been a recent check in of a Class called ABI trace
in org.biojava.bio.program.abi.ABITrace that has the ability to read ABI
data. To get at this class you will need to checkout biojava-live from
the CVS. Its marked as version 0.5 alpha so you may need to do some
testing on it.

- Mark