[Biojava-l] seperate devel list

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:02:31 +0100

Hi All,

One of the things to come up at the BOSC biojava bof was the idea of
creating a biojava development mailing list seperate from the user
mailing list. Some people felt that the development discussion made the
list intimidating for newbie questions. I would like to propose that we
create biojava-dev for discussion relating to development and keep
biojava-l as the user list, to which we are pleased to accept any/all
questions. Any thoughts?