[Biojava-l] Question

David Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:45:32 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Wook-Shin Han wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I have installed biojava 1.2 in my pc.
>
> However, I found the following error when I execute a program using
> biojava.
> (No compilation error found)
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/biojava/bio/symbol/SymbolList
> Exception in thread "main"
>
> Absolutely, I have added all related jar files to CLASSPATH.
>
> Could you help me on this problem?

The class that your program was looking for is in biojava.jar (or
something like it) so it appears to be a CLASSPATH problem.

Could you state the OS and Java version you are using please?  It's more
likely that someone on list could help you if they knew that your
configuration was similar to theirs.

Regards,
David Huen