[Biojava-l] BioInformatics toolbox.

Mario Gianota mario.gianota@bookkeeperseye.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:09:58 +0100

> This is my first time writing to this list, so I think I should introduce
> myself. My name is Patrick McConnell, and I am a scientific program at the
[snip]

Wow. These new AI programs are getting _really_ clever !  :-^

Hi Patrick. Your comments and thoughts are pretty much aligned with mine and
Matt Gundersen's. We're both in favour of a plugin based GUI pipeline
framework. I hadn't thought about the 'service publication and provision'
infrastructure but it is clear that Web Services are one way to solve this
quite neatly.

--Mario