[Biojava-l] BioInformatics toolbox.

Muratet, Michael MMuratet@resgen.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:50:40 -0500

Greetings All

There is a tool like this for signal processing. Take a look at Khoros at
www-vis.lbl.gov. Its been a few years since I used it, but the principle
seems the same. The user can drag and drop icons to form analysis chains
that read, process, and output data. Of course, you still have to know
what's going on inside a Fourier transform, just as a biologist would have
to know what's going on inside a gene finder (for example) to make sense of
the results. But you don't have to code anything...

Regards,

Mike