[Biojava-l] FramedFeature interface

Mark Schreiber mark_s@sanger.otago.ac.nz
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:41:03 +1200 (NZST)

Hi -

I agree with the comment that frame is sensitive to edits (and should be).
I actually wonder if a sequence that has features added to it should be
editable given that the edit might wreck some of the meaning in the
features.

Could I propose that features could listen for edit events and decide if
they should invalidate themselves if the edit is too major?

Mark