[Biojava-l] Re: Bug in WuBlastSummaryLineHelper.java

Matthew Muller mullermw@sbh.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:26:35 -0700

Simon,

I am using lazy mode and I have found that an exception is thrown in
strict mode, so that feature appears to be working.  I stand corrected
in seeing that the reading frame is shown in the example.  (I assume
this is the reading frame for the query.)
This doesn't appear to be a bug, rather a compatibility issue.  I'll use
my fix until support for 2.0MP is included.

I have found biojava to be useful on several occasions and I applaud
this ambitious effort!  Even in cases like this, the biojava api has
saved me time both in design and implementation.

Thanks for the rapid reply!

Matthew Muller
mullermw@sbh.com
Data Analyst