[Biojava-l] RNATools.translate

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:56:59 +0100

I guess there's always option 3:

  - Add a new `placeholder' class called something like
    GeneticCodes, which becomes the new common calling
    point for getting the translation tables, and also
    the convenience `translate' methods.

Once the method is there, it makes a lot of sense to have
something that can handle both DNA and RNA.  I must admit
I like this option...

   Thomas.

--
We wish to thank the many Firewall vendors who have supported our
work to re-enable the innovation that made the Internet great,