[Biojava-l] BioJava.org invited to join O'Reilly User Group Program

Denise Olliffe deniseo@oreilly.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:25:14 -0700

Hello,

I am the User Group Manager for O'Reilly & Associates.
We will be hosting our first Bioinformatics Technology Conference
this January in Tuscon, AZ, http://conferences.oreilly.com/biocon/.
We have also recently released "Developing Bioinformatics
Computer Skills" http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/bioskills/, the first of
what we
hope to be a very successful series on bioinformatics.

O'Reilly offers a user group program to support organizations such as
BioJava.org, and
I thought you may be interested in learning more about it. We offer many
useful benefits to our members, and there is no fee to register your
organization.
For more info, go to: http://ug.oreilly.com/

Please pass this information on to the appropriate person. Group leaders are
eligible to register their groups.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Regards,
Denise Olliffe

Denise Olliffe
Associate Publicist/User Group Manager