[Biojava-l] parse blast results

Howard Ungar howard_ungar@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

By "QueryId" do you mean the line in the Blast report that starts with
"Query="?  If so, then I have done exactly what you are trying to do.

Unfortunately, I had to modify one of the biojava source files
(BlastSAXParser.java), so you will need my changes.  Let me know and I
will forward the source and examples to you.

If this change sounds useful to others, then it may make sense to
update this file in the CVS archive.  Let me know and I will email it
along.

Howard