[Biojava-l] (no subject)

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:13:01 +0100

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 05:22:14PM -0700, Robert Hubley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some code that I thought I could contribute to the
> biojava project.  What is the procedure for doing so?

Hi...

Most of the day-to-day business of BioJava takes place on
this mailing list, so you've come to the right place.  Could
you post a brief description of the code you've written?

If you decide you want to contribute some code, small patches
can be checked in by one of the existing developers.  But if it's
more than 2 or 3 files, it may be easier to get a read/write
account for accessing the project's CVS repository, then check
things in yourself.

Thanks,

     Thomas.