[Biojava-l] Problems

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
12 Oct 2001 10:16:49 +0100

    Ron> BioJAVA, I submitted 2 problems (including fixes) to the
    Ron> BIOJava Bug Tracking Web Interface. Without these fixes,
    Ron> users will receive exceptions while trying to parse the
    Ron> current Genbank and Swissprot files. I just wanted to make
    Ron> sure these fixes make it into the next release. I don't know
    Ron> how often or who monitors the bug system. Is this the proper
    Ron> channel for registering problems and fixes???

Many thanks for the patches. Judging by previous posts I think here is
a good place to bring up any problems. I don't think the web interface
is used religously (judging by the number of items on it).

I've applied your patches to EmblLikeFormat and GenbankFormat and they
will be in the next release. (Tests for the seqIO package are #1 on my
list for the next release, free time permitting.)

thanks again,

Keith

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA