[Biojava-l] How can we start programming

Janet Jacobsen jsjacobsen@lbl.gov
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:08:08 -0700

Amit,
don't have any background of biology but i am really interested to code
some good application in to this bioinfotmatics field.Is there really any
need to be of same background to enter in to this field, if not then can
anybody please advise me how can i start programming in to this field and
Kaushik</font></blockquote>