[Biojava-l] Authorization fail for login to CVS

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:36:03 -0500

I do not have any trouble at all with anonymous cvs (example enclosed
below). Generally we have found that a majority of the people who have
CVS troubles are behind firewalls or proxy servers that interfere with
the process.

If you have anonymous CVS trouble please do the following and report
your results either to me directly or to the server admin mailing list
"root-l@bioperl.org":

(1) Tell us what IP address or host you are connecting from so we can
look for any applicable logfile entries on our server
(2) Tell us what operating system and CVS version you are using
(3) Send us the full output of your cvs login attempt (use the -t trace
switch if you like also)

Regards,
Chris