[Biojava-l] BLAST Parser Tutorial

Ramkumar N n.ramkumar@tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:39:19 +0100

I apologize for the newbie question upfront.

I tried the tutorial on Blast Parsing found on the web site, using the code
found in the demos/eventbasedhandling/TutorialEx1.java directory and get the
following error:

	>javac TutorialEx1.java
	TutorialEx1.java:72: cannot resolve symbol
	symbol  : class TutorialEx1Handler
	location: class eventbasedparsing.TutorialEx1
	            (ContentHandler) new TutorialEx1Handler(oDatabaseIdList);
	                                 ^
	1 error

I have tried other demos e.g. seq/TestEmbl and it works fine. I also have
xerces.jar and bytecode.jar in my CLASSPATH.

- ramn

Ramkumar N.
JRG-Schuster, Abt.III-Genetik
Max-Planck-Institute fuer Entwicklungsbiologie
Spemannstr. 35
D-72076 Tübingen, Germany

Phone: +49-7071-601-484
Fax  : +49-7071-601-442