[Biojava-l] Adventures in BlastLikeSax parsing

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:14:22 +1200

Hi,

How much varience is there between blast versions and how well does the
SaxLikeBlastParser cope? Is there a way to produce a "standard" blast
output?

Mark

e/dtd/BlastLikeDataSetCollection.dtd?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-m
arkup&cvsroot=biojava

Another good way to get a handle on the output is to run the BlastLike2XML
application in the demos section - this will convert your Blast output file
XML.

Let me know how you get on.

Simon
--