[Biojava-l] Re: Wiki issues

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:36:37 -0500

this is a CVS/wiki problem in that the 'cvs log' process hangs forever on
the server and the wiki lockfile does not get removed.

I have been fixing this manually by doing a 'killall -HUP cvs log' whenever
I notice the condition. Jason S and I have been talking about a cron job
that would do this automatically but so far neither of us has had the time
to write/implement it.

-Chris