[Biojava-l] Bug, or Feature? In TokenParser.TPStreamParser

Cox, Greg gcox@netgenics.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:32:21 -0400

	I ran across some non-intuitive behavior, and I wanted to check if I
should update documentation or implementation.  In testing, I created an
embl parser with an embl file former as the listener.
	TokenParser.TPStreamParser.characters() calls addSymbols on the
registered SeqIOListener.  TPStreamParser() hands a 256 Symbol array, where
the unused spaces are set to null, but EmblFileFormer expects a completely
full array, causing a null pointer exception.
	I'd like to change TPStreamParser to trim the array before handing
it out to the Listener.  Will this break anything?

Greg