[Biojava-l] RE: [Biojava-l]phred/phrap code

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:04:33 +1200

I'm not terribly happy about the way that I needed to wrap to symbol lists
in the same sequence. It just seems a bit ugly so if anyone has a suggestion
of how to avoid this let me know, otherwise I hope its useful to someone :)

Mark

Mark Schreiber
Bioinformatics
AgResearch Invermay