[Biojava-l] any books on biojava

Eric Blossom elb@BlossomAssociates.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

There's a new book out titled The Wiki Way.
To start a new page you can put in a "wiki name" on the page you are
editing. This is a name with a capital letter at the beginning and in the
middle. This name will then appear as a link with a question
mark. Clicking on it will let you edit the new page. When that new page
has some content, the question mark on the other page will go away. Wiki
is very concerned with connectedness. Hence, the normal way to create a
new page (or topic) is to refer to it first.

cheers,
Eric Blossom              mailto:Eric@BlossomAssociates.Com
Blossom Associates West   http://www.BlossomAssociates.Com/
                          510 841-3338