[Biojava-l] AlphabetManager.xml

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:29:37 +0100

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:24:18PM +0100, David Huen wrote:
> Hi,
> The above file is claimed to be missing by biojava when running apps with
> the latest CVS release.  I can find the file in
> biojava-live/resources/org/biojava/bio/symbol but the AlphabetManager's
> class loader can't seem to find it.  In this instance, the app is running
> in Win NT.
>
> Has anyone encountered this?

It's working for me at the moment.

AlphabetManager.java hasn't been changed for almost two weeks,
and I don't think that change should affect this.  AlphabetManager.xml
itself goes back 3 months, so I don't think that can be biting you...

How did you build?  Ant or the legacy builder?

Have you tried `jar tf biojava.jar` (or use WinZip or something
like that) to see if AlphabetManager.xml is in there?

   Thomas.