[Biojava-l] Help me on Clustering

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:29:06 +1200

My advice on learning biojava is:

1) read the tutorials on the biojava.org site (to get an idea of what can be
done)
2) familiarize yourself with the interfaces in biojava
3) re-read the tutorials (they will make more sense now)

biojava makes very heavy use of interfaces and most of the classes in
biojava implement one or more of them (often several). The key to
understanding biojava is understanding the interfaces.

Mark

Mark Schreiber
Bioinformatics
AgResearch Invermay