[Biojava-l] Nasty CompoundLocation `issue' -- incompatible change

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
01 Jun 2001 10:43:58 +0100

[...]

    Thomas> There wasn't any code within biojava itself which got
    Thomas> broken by this change.  However, you may have code which
    Thomas> was using the CompoundLocation constructor (there were a
    Thomas> few cases in biojava-ensembl, which is where I found the
    Thomas> problem).  Change this to use the new n-ary union
    Thomas> operator.

[...]

Err, there was... EMBL & Genbank parsing are temporarily broken and
Biojava won't build for me. I'm fixing it at the moment. It shouldn't
take long.

Is this a problem with Ant? I had to do an 'ant clean' before the
problem became apparent.

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA