[Biojava-l] biojava get together, Cambridge UK

Simon Brocklehurst simon.brocklehurst@CambridgeAntibody.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:36:08 +0100

Dear All,

Apologies, for posting this to the list - this message is intended for
people around Cambridge, UK...

It seems that there are quite a few contributers and users of biojava
around Cambridge, UK.  We thought it might be fun to get together every
so often to: discuss Java/Bioinformatics; share Java-related
experiences; celebrate new biojava releases etc., over some beers.  And,
in case the opportunity of talking Java all evening isn't enough
incentive for you, CAT will pick up the tab so the beers are free.

The budget isn't unlimitted, but it should be enough.  To help us know
how many of are turning up, we're managing this event (we've called it
aJAR)  on-line.

All details are at:

http://express.seeuthere.com/events/id=114072

where you can sign up.