[Biojava-l] copying Distribution logos

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:12:37 +1200

Hi -

I am making a gui that displays the DistributionLogo. What I want to know is
if there is a way to get the logo (once displayed)
to the clipboard.

Any ideas?

Mark

Mark Schreiber
Bioinformatics
AgResearch Invermay
PO Box 50034
Mosgiel
New Zealand

PH: +64 3 489 9175

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately.