[Biojava-l] binary code does not work

Bruce Ling xling@tularik.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:00:03 -0700

I have tried this a while ago and got it working.

My problem is not at the compile time but rather run time. For compile time,
make sure you have put the demos directory and src directory in your path.

The only part I have changed in the TutorialEx1.java is to change the mode
to lazy in the middle of the program otherwise I got run time exceptions:

After you have create a SAX Parser, original code doesnot set the mode to
lazy, that has caused me some problems.

just add that line solves the problem.  Let me know if that helps.

	/**
	 * Create a SAX Parser
	 */
	XMLReader oParser = (XMLReader) new BlastLikeSAXParser();
//add by bruce ling at tularik
        ((BlastLikeSAXParser)oParser).setModeLazy();

Thanks.

Bruce Ling, Ph.D.
Director, Bioinformatics
Tularik, Inc -- http://www.tularik.com