[Biojava-l] need help for SimpleSequenceBuilder class

Bruce Ling xling@tularik.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:19:57 -0700

Hi, Greg,

Thanks a lot.  I got your code working and it really solves the need to
parse the genbank format protein files.

For the overal biojava source code, when I tried to compile everything under
IDE Jbuilder 5. I have a couple of problems and I think I might know where
the problem is:

When the demos and biojava-live/src both in the path for compiling, there is
a lot of compiling errors.  If only put biojava-live/src in the path there
should be no problems.  When I am testing your code, what I did, is that I
only put the seq/your code in the path, then it seems fine.

It seems that there some problem with the code management in the demos
directory. Problem especially under demos the biocorba part.  Whoevers are
the authors of the code under demos, please check in all your code in and
make sure your code will compile with the rest of the code on the site not
just the code in your computer.

Thanks again to Greg to help me on this.

Thanks.

Bruce Ling, Ph.D.
Director, Bioinformatics
Tularik, Inc -- http://www.tularik.com