[Biojava-l] request/proposal for change to BlastLike DTD

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:30:15 -0500

Simon,
	Awhile ago you had mentioned changing from the DTD to a schema.
Have you put any work into that?  Schema is now a w3C recommendation, so we
should probably move over to that soon.  I did try a simple conversion from
the DTD to schema with XML Spy, but that did not work, and I didn't pursue
it.

Any other opinions on this?

-Mat