[Biojava-l] snapshot?

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:27:58 +0100

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 09:19:38AM +1200, Mark Schreiber wrote:

> > Not recently, no.  There should be, though.  I'll try to get
> > one done in the next couple of days (unless, of course, there
> > are any enthusiastic volunteers to become Master of the Snapshots...)
>
> I would be enthusiastic because I have had so much trouble with CVS, but
> that probably prevents me from being able to do it :(

There's been talk on-and-off of having automatic nightly builds.
These are the absolutely ideal solution.  At one point, I was
within a whisker of setting this up at the Sanger Centre, but
then there was talk about getting new machines at open-bio
which could handle this sort of thing.  I don't know the
current status of this, though.  But one way or another, I'd
like to see automatic builds, test-runs, and code drops in the
not-too-distant future.

In the mean time, I'll do you a snapshot tommorow (I would right now,
but it's rather awkward using my current home setup).

   Thomas.