[Biojava-l] biojava-live no longer builds (?)

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:29:23 +0000

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 04:16:11PM -0500, Mike Jones wrote:
> I changed ProteinTools and MassCalc to use xerces. I tried to do a build on the
> whole thing but it bailed on
>
> io/EmblLikeFormat.java:95: Exception org.biojava.bio.seq.io.ParseException must be caught, or it must be declared in the throws clause of this method.
>     [javac]     listener.startSequence();
>     [javac]                           ^
>     [javac] 1 error

I've sorted this out now (Matthew: I think this relates to your
changes -- I've just added `throws ParseException' in the appropriate
places).  The project now builds cleanly for me -- let me know
if you're still having any trouble.